Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I need a name

So I want to create a blog for my bows, tutu's burp cloths and headbands but I can't figure out a name... Anyone have any ideas ? If I choose your's I will give you a free Tutu

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ga Ga for Tu Tu's

Anonymous said...

Jack's Cat Nip

Anonymous said...

Brody Owen Designs

Anonymous said...

A Tu Tu for You Too or a Tu Tu for you Two

Anonymous said...

Tu Tu's By Design or Sparkle n' Shine Tu Tu's by Design

Elke said...

Girlie Baby Stuff

It's to the point and, more important, available. I liked Baby Girl Stuff, but it's taken.

Anonymous said...

Think Pink, Think Baby, Pink TuTu

Chellese said...

TooToo Cute

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Um, only thing i can think of is:

"Janelle's Designs" or "Tutu's by Janelle" or you can even use...

"Janelle's Tutu's and things"!

I think maybe something with your name in it would be gr8 because of u being the ones that create's and makes these items. Are you or is this going to be your business?

I am sure whatever you choose will be great and awesome.

Unknown said...

I got nothin! Sassy Tots? Yeah I can't think

Linds Forrest said...

Thrills and frills.
Princess and Me.
Princess Bee (like Queen bee, but little girls are always princesses!)

I will try to think of more!

Holly and Matthew said...

Babylicious!
"too cute for words"

Baby Beauty by Design (someone else had the "by design" first) - trademark idea for your tags "BB" :) You an also do some fun stuff with a slogan or something. :)

"Accessories for the Angels" (or delete the "you") You can put put a trademark on your tags "AA"

(if you want, you would also sell baby bracelets and more down the road as well.I am sure they are not that hard to make. You are a smart woman!:) super cute baby jewelry YAY! :)

Wow, I am in a silly mood and the ideas might reflect that, but here you go! I participated haha! :) Obviously we don't have kids yet, so I am just throwing this out there for fun! :) Good luck! Fun ideas from everyone! :) Gotta Go!

Holly and Matthew said...

* I meant to say you "could" sell bracelets down the road. I hope you know what I meant. :) I was typing fast and that's what happens :)

Holly and Matthew said...

Hmmm I was thinking maybe you should strike the "AA" because AA= Acholics Anonymous. haha. :)

How about:
Baby's Bundle of Beauty

okay.... I really have to head out :)

Holly and Matthew said...

Okay, this is to clarify the last commment. I thought of using the word bundle because they often refer babies has "bundle of joy" but maybe using the word "bundle" could also represent how you sell. You could possibly sell "bundle" packages... maybe buy one get one half off (or at a discount)or mix and match things with discounts....maybe increase of sales could come from that... They always do that in the companies. :) good luck! You will do great! :)

Holly and Matthew said...

Random one:

"Tiny things for tots"


If you do baby jewelry down the road you could call it

"Toddler Trinkets"

I seriously am not obsessed....really! You just caught me in a really silly mood and my mind went off. At least you will have success out of this because you will know what NOT to use while viewing all options. ahh success either way. :) Good luck and I will not be the least bit sad if you don't use mine. :) haha! My mind just had fun throwing things out :) I hope I didn't annoy you...haha :)

Unknown said...

Boys not allowed would be funny since you are surrounded by boys. Ribbons, bows and tutu's is cut too. Ok there are a lot of anonymous comments. Kind of makes me wonder who really looks at our blogs.

Angela said...

Sugar and Spice