Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So Blessed.. No seriously

I know some of you have heard of the So blessed blog and while I think it's funny this isn't anything to do with that blog. If you haven't heard of it I will post the link somewhere in my post so you have to read mine.

I have been realizing a lot lately how blessed we really are. I am not saying we don't go through trials and we don't have bad days because we do and we have plenty of them but I think the comfort I have knowing that it will all work itself out makes everything better. I could list all the ways we have been blessed over the past year but those are personal. I just want to write and say that sometimes life sucks.. Really. Most of you probably read my blog about Jeremy resigning from his job 2 days before Brody was born. Now if that isn't stressful I don't know what is. But I think we go through some of these crappy situations because there is something we need to learn. Sometimes we need a nice piece of humble pie or in some of my cases a whole pie. Sometimes it's just so we know that the big guy has a bigger plan for us than we really know. Either way I think I will just count my blessings and keep having faith.

on a slightly funnier note the blog seriously so blessed it pretty funny and if it's a real person not making a joke wow. Take a gander you will be hooked it's pretty funny

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i was introduced to that blog a few weeks ago and it cracked me up. now every time i post i'm paranoid i'm being too much like that girl

Linds Forrest said...

That blog is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read. It is so true!! ha ha. I hope you are doing well!!

Doug and Brandy said...

I saw this awhile back too and I died laughing! It was so funny!

Ashley C said...

I just looked through that blog and it is pretty funny. I think that girl needs to take a little break from Utah before she explodes. Whoever she is.