This morning I woke up and get dressed for the gym, fed the baby got him dressed and began to leave only to remember that I had put my gym shoes in the washer and forgot to dry them. I was pretty depressed. I decided to try working out at home. We have these on demand workouts with Comcast. I now remember why I DO NOT WORK OUT AT HOME. I started a workout in the middle of leg lifts Jack snuck under my foot and I almost stepped on him. He wanted me to rub his tummy. I slid him out of the way and kept trying to work out. He kept coming back and I kept moving him out out the way hope that would add difficulty to my work out or something. Then it set in the baby began to whine. I tried to keep him happy but it didn't work. Finally I gave up and decided that I really love going to the gym. It's worth every penny I pay to have that 1+ hour of hard core, baby free time every day. So for those of you who work out at home and actually do it you are amazing. If you are like me and can't do it at home I highly recommend getting a gym membership that includes child care. Golds is 15 a month with a 3 year contract well worth the money it definitely covers the childcare in itself!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Working out!
OH geeez I forgot to tell you Cade has never been able to get a hold of his friend. Unless he has recently and didn't tell me. So did you guys sign up?
Wow that is an awesome deal! It is over $40 per month here w/out any extras, even w/ a LONG contract... so we just workout outside (helps that the weather cooperates most of the year too). So glad you get a babyless uninterrupted workout time- that is wonderful!
Post a Comment