So I have told a few of you about this but not many. I am a little scared to announce this because I feel like when you announce things then you really have to do things or it really has to work out well otherwise people just keep asking you about it and you feel retarded when you say it didn't work out. Well I have started making hair bows and tutu's and selling them. I have been in love with the ones they sell at the mall (all of course hand made) forever. Here is a tutu I made for my friend Courtney's little girl Lilly. ( I know you don't have it yet court but it's really purple my camera for some reason makes it look blue) If you want a tutu for you little girl or for a present for someone I am selling them for $18.00 that's quite a bit less than they sell at the mall for. My friend Courtney told me they were selling them in a boutique back home in Washington for $70.00 that is absurd.
since I didn't have anyone else Brody graciously offered to be my model. Since he offered I guess Jeremy can't be mad. I swear I don't usually dress my boy in girls clothe 
It just doesn't look as good on the table. :)
This one is pink and purple (the picture doesn't show that to well) but I can do them in just about any color so if you are interested let me know
It just doesn't look as good on the table. :)
This one is pink and purple (the picture doesn't show that to well) but I can do them in just about any color so if you are interested let me know

12 comments:
Ok so I really want one!! I just need to decide what colors I would want. I wish I was creative and handy!
Yes i would love some hair bows and a tutu for kayla! just also need to decide on the colors. What colors do you make them in? and just a idea! but, since you sell the tutu's and hair bows? you should make up a blog for your tutu's and stuff you sell! i think you would get alot of hits or interest. Just a thought!
So cute!! Look at you! Well, I certainly don't need any for me (Doug would kill me) but I will keep you in mind for references or if I need one as a gift, or maybe for my future girly...
Janelle, that tutu is so cute! You are so very talented ;) By the way, I check your blog, often, so I hope you don't mind. I love reading your posts and seeing all of your pictures :D
Janelle I remember meeting you at our ward in pleasant grove once, isn't that right? thanks so much for leaving a comment. That is just the kind of advice I am looking for. My sister in law has chicco for her car seat and stroller and she absolutely loves it. If I have anymore questions I'll ask for sure. Thanks again!!
janelle how cute is that tutu brody makes such a darling girl! lilli cant wait for her tutu she says nell makes me a tutu? love it!
Good job. Yeah, I can't believe how much the stores and other people charge for them. My friend and I made them too, and they are so easy! I just can't believe how people can sell something so easy for so much.
Your baby is darling!
You should still be a little scared...JK
Those tutu's are super cute!! I have seen them before too, but yours are great! Hey... I was looking through one of your recipe blogs and found the Pizza Factory cookie recipe and made them last night. They are awesome! Thank you for posting that recipe!
Hello!!! That is awesome! I want to buy one! Good for you!
So fun! I'll have to keep that in mind for Ivory's Birthday in December :)
Post a Comment