There have been a few fun days I missed blogging about and since I had some cute pictures it was pertinent to blog. I feel like I have been slacking on taking pictures so.
Brody is learning to crawl currently he is just scooting on his tummy mostly after jack and his toys. He loves his tummy time now.
Another milestone Brody has begun to pull himself up on things. He loves pulling himself up on this toy
Another milestone Brody had his first regular bath. For a long time he has been taking his baths in a baby tub but he finally graduated to the regular tub and look how much he loves it
One of our fun adventures a week ago was having our friends the Walkers over to hang out and roast marshmallows on our fire it. Brody sure enjoyed it and his own chair
Brody also loved his afternoon nap by the side of the wave pool at 7 peaks

5 comments:
watching them learn to crawl is so fun!
he is adorable!! :)
Yes definately fun! i know i have fun watching Kayla crawl and she's starting to try to stand up and stuff. Fun times!
Those pictures are so cute! He is the cutest, happiest kid. His WHOLE face lights up when he smiles!! I personally saw some of the scooting action and can say that he is on his way! WOOT WOOT!
I think the bathtub one is my fav. So cute
Post a Comment