Well as you know Brody was sick for a few days and even though his fever has broken and he isn't sick anymore he is still kind of needy. He is my cuddly little boy. It's nice because he isn't usually needy. I think this was my favorite part of him being needy all he wanted to do was this.He wanted to snuggle with his mom all the time. I have been sharing the guest bed with him because having 3 people in a queen bed just doesn't work for me. As Jeremy knows When I am sleeping I am sleeping not cuddling or touching. I know lame but that is the only way I can sleep. So as you can imagine Sharing a bed with my rolly polly snuggle boy could turn out not so good. For 3 nights now I have been sharing the guest bed with Brody. This is how our night goes. Brody wanting to cuddle on my chest to fall asleep. Once he falls asleep I roll him off of me and over to the far side of the bed (it's against a wall so he can't roll off) I quickly fall asleep due to the fact that I am so tired. About 20 minutes later I have my rolly polly snuggle boy cuddled up next to me wiggling all around. I try and sleep by rolling over to my side away from him only to have him roll onto his back against my back. Now as much fun as it is to have my baby somehow spoon me I can't be touched while sleeping. Any movement he makes wakes me up. I quickly scoot him back over to the other side of the bed and fall asleep. About 15 minutes later I feel a foot in my side. He has scooted closer and turned slightly sideways and is now softly kicking me in the side. This repeats all night until finally 8am comes and Brody is up for the day and I yell to Jeremy "your turn" Jeremy quickly gets out of bed and comes and gets him and feeds him and plays with him while I continue sleeping. Well now that the 3 day weekend is over and I can't make Jeremy take him from me I am hoping tonight will be the first good night of sleep I've had in my own bed alone. I'll let you know.
Monday, July 7, 2008
My Rolly Polly Boy
Posted by Janelle at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well all i can say is that he loves his MOMMY! and DADDY to!! of course.
i feel you pain grace keeps me awake too!!!!!!!!
I know how you feel. Simon NEVER wants to cuddle. He's so squirmy every time I try. On the rare occasion he falls asleep in my arms, it's so hard to put him down because I love to cuddle him.
BLEH! I totally know how that goes. If Pey wakes up too early I stick her in bed with me. Cade is already gone by that point and that kid LITERALLY sleeps sideways. This morning she was all over the place and kicking me!
Post a Comment