Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My new favorite thing


For all of you who live in Tanglewood's middle unit and have to use the guest closet too like me since the closet is TINY I have an awesome invention I found. They make a double hanging rod at Bed Bath and Beyond which hand from a full length rod to make a second row. It adjusts to a smaller width just in case you have dresses you need the full length for. It's only $14.99 and I love it!! It will however probably cost me a lot more since I now have more room for clothes

4 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Janelle- I just love you! and love reading your blog! it's totally awesome and so fun to visit. Keep up the good work!

The Bucks said...

That is sooo cool!!! I totally know what you mean with using the guest closet!! Gall what a great invention!!

Unknown said...

That is awesome!

Me and My Clan said...

Oh man!! That would have come in so handy at our last house. It almost makes me cry to think that I could have used something like this and saved myself a LOT of hassle.