On Sunday I was released as Mia maid Teacher and called as 1st Counselor in Young Women's. For those who don't know the 1st counselor works with the mia maids anyways so now get to plan activities instead of teach. I will miss teaching but it will be a exciting change. Also on Sunday we had our friends the Buck's over for dinner. They are back visiting for a week before they finish selling. They surprised us by telling us we had a bat right above our front door. Sure enough that nasty little creature had found his home on our home something I was less than excited about. Jeremy and Jay decided to spray the sucker with bug killer. It flew away to the neighbors porch. We told them and they came out to check it out. Luckily Camille isn't as scared of them as I (she is way more brave) She said the bat could stay. About 10 minutes later we got a knock on our door letting us know it had come back to our place. Here are a few nasty pictures of him. He finally went away.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Sunday
Posted by Janelle at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So call me weird...but I think bats are cute. You should have kept him around ;) Good luck with planning activities with the young women. You will do great!
Well, I don't know that I would say they are cute, but I think you should have kept it around too. They eat SO many bugs. I like bats more than bugs for sure. Good luck with the young women.
totally should have kept them around i guess. Sorry i think i am just getting on the "You should have kept them around" "Band-wagon!" We need to catch a BYU game or something. Maybe when the cougars plsy the utes or something. Janelle- you should check out my blog i posted pictures of the reunion "random ones" and stuff. please leave me some comments. Would love to hear from you and feedback and stuff. good luck with young women's.
Post a Comment