Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life

Well it's been a bit since I have sat down and blogged. I have been pretty busy between getting ready for Jeremy's Family to come visit, a doctors appointment, cooking dinner for a family in our ward, meeting with the city to appealing our property taxes, preparing for Jeremy's 10 year High School reunion as well as his family reunion all in one weekend and oh still hitting up the gym. Although at times I would have skipped the gym I think I've been super motivated to go. I've lost 45lbs since having Brody and I have 4% less body fat than when I got prego (it's my blog and I can brag if I want to) I think the gym also keeps me sane. Brody is cutting his first 2 bottom teeth at the same time while learning to crawl but wanting to stand. That hour to my self without a crying baby is wonderful.


I've forgotten how much I love making my crafts. I took a little break from it because I have been so busy. I pulled out the stuff to take some pictures because I am selling some stuff and instantly fell back in love with it. I think though unless I have an order I may take another 2 weeks off since this week is shot and next week is time to prepare to go to Mexico with my family. Make that 3 weeks we have another family reunion for Jeremy's mom's side on labor day and I am throwing a shower for my friend that week as well. Oh how I love summer hate the winter but yet can't wait for it so my life will slow down.

Hopefully I will suddenly become a better blog again. I look for moments like this to be able to blog. Love being a mom but love when this happens too.

I apparently wore him out he finished his bottle and fell asleep. I give props to all the mom's of 2+ children I don't' know how you do it. Life is hard enough for me just trying to give Brody Tylenol I need 5 hands. 2 to hold the baby's arms away from his mouth 1 to open his mouth 1 for the dropper and 1 to swat jack back he wants in on the action as well.

6 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Well hopefully you can get everything done! hope the 10 year class reunion goes well also! Jared and Linday went to Jared's i think they enjoyed it. Anyhow can't wait to see you this weekend! and brody and Jeremy as well and everyone. I love family! and seriously-- If there is anything i can do for you and Jeremy or if you ever need a Sitter PLEASE EMAIL AND OR CALL ME! I want to help and be there for you all. Your family! and i love you all! Loves, Heidi

Doug and Brandy said...

Good for you Janelle! I want to see a pic! I bet you look fantastic!!!! Brody is getting so big too!! What a cute little family!

Angela said...

I want to see some pictures of the things you are making! :)

Unknown said...

You just grow with them. That's the only answer I have. Oh and you take advantage of those 3-4 hour naps!

Shanda said...

I hear ya with kids and meds! ALWAYS drama! Love that you love to be crafty! I had no idea! So do I :) We should be crafty sometime together... loved reading all your posts! And way to go on how fit you are after Brody! I've given up until I'm DONE DONE with getting pregnant... Sounds like you guys are busy! Loved seeing you at the wedding!

Tiffany and Jon said...

Props to you for hitting the gym and seeing results! I am currently working on that. I actually really love going to the gym too. When I get back, I am renewing my Golds membership (w/daycare this time). When do you go? Do you go to the AF or Orem one?