Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thanks Jordan

My great friend Jordan takes amazing photo's. I won't try and tell you what her type of photography is because I am sure I would mess it up but if you would like to check out her site Click here. I asked her if she takes family pictures but she doesn't really do posed pictures. I was lucky enough though that she caught Brody at a wedding we both attended the other week. She took a lot of cute pictures. Here are a few.



Thanks so much Jordan I love them!!

9 comments:

Elise said...

Darling, Joey. You did a great job. I love the website.

And Janelle, your little boy is simply adorable. I can't get over it.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

can he be any cuter?

Vanessa said...

he is ADORABLE!!!!! seriously, he is a good lookin baby :)

Ashley C said...

He really is the cutest little boy ever. Great photos!

Jenny said...

those are adorable! the first one especially needs to be up on your wall!

Becky said...

Seriously Brody is a dang cute baby. Jordon had an easy subject.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Janelle- what a cute boy! love him to pieces. I think he is my favorite little kid... SHHHH... Don't tell Jared and Lindsay that! i tell them that Kayla and Dakota are my fave's. Oh well i guess they all can be my favorite's. Let's just keep this between you, me and i.
Loves, Heidi

Elke said...

What a little Joel. Do you get that all the time? Especially the 3rd picture. That's a good thing; Joel was always a cutie.

JM Inc. said...

Just adorable! He looks so much like Johnson progeny! The second to last one reminds me so much of you, Janelle!