It seems that it was reunion time again. Friday night and Saturday morning we went to Jeremy's family reunion. We camped out with Brody up Hobble Creek Canyon. We had a lot of fun spending time with Jeremy's immediate family at our house before we headed up the reunion. Once we got to the reunion we were able to have fun spending time with his extended family. Brody really liked camping.
Jack and Brody Decided to "practice camping" before we left
Brody Really love camping. Here he is being a goof in our tent
Brody Really love camping. Here he is being a goof in our tent
After Camping all night and getting very little sleep we cooked breakfast with everyone and headed out to get ready for Jeremy's 10 year reunion Picnic in Bountiful. After a few hours of the picnic we headed back to Orem to get dressed up for the actual reunion and drop Brody off at my brother Joel and sister in law Monica's. Thanks so much guys for watching him. I don't have much to say about the reunion other than it was fun I met a whole bunch of people I probably won't remember and I was really tired by the end of the night. We finally made it back to pick Brody up around 10:45. He was sleeping after a fun night with his aunt and uncle and grateful that they so nicely watched him. Thanks again guys.

4 comments:
Oh, he looks So cute all bundled up. I am so impressed that you camped with him. Sounds like you guys did great.
Oh your camping trip looks like it was alot of fun.
congrats on your new calling! YAHOO! Don't you just love the YW. :) I am sure they adore you. It looks like you had a great camping trip as well. The pics are super cute! ;)
Yes congrats on the new calling! It was so good to see you, Jeremy and Brody at the reunion. Glad brody did well. I look forward to many more fun reunions through-out and over the years. I hope Brody and little Kayla will be close friends and cousin's. 2 bad they both got fussy or whatever friday night because of "seeing all the new faces". Anyhow it was good to see you! and we love you all.
Post a Comment