Friday, January 30, 2009

He is picking up so much

Just a minute ago I was sitting at the computer as Brody wondered around the house talking to himself and the dog. He kept saying Jack something over and over. I finally figured it out. He was trying to tell Jack to sit. He kept saying Jack sit. I am constantly saying that apparently a little to much if my child's first words are a command to the dog. He's also said stupid perfectly clear ( I never say that) right in front of Jeremy's parent's. We all laughed. I also think he has been trying to tell Jack to come and down words I frequently tell Jack.

words Brody says
Mama
Dada
Jack
ut oh
Sit

Hopefully his vocabulary will soon grow above and beyond commands for the dog.

4 comments:

whit said...

brody is so dang cute! he is a genius! i want to hear him say stupid! i would probably laugh my head off and that might not be good for him to hear.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

That dang cute little brody! is so fun... he is totally awesome and such a little stud muffin!

Ashley C said...

Hey, is your husband applying for pharma sales? If he is, tell him to go to medreps.com. They have thousands of jobs listed and Nate has had like 5 calls and some e-mails from jobs on that site. FYI

Unknown said...

He is getting so big!! I love when he calls for Jack to come to him!