Monday, January 5, 2009

What a stressful start to the new year

I came home from the gym this morning and decided I should take a peak at our DVR. With all the new season starting this week I needed to make sure everything was set to record. Wow how stressful so many recordings were conflicting with each other, some shows had been forgotten and so many tough choices to make. American Idol, Biggest Loser, Privileged, 90210 Ah all at the same time with some being the beginning of their season having their 2 hour opener was killing me. I had to prioritize and make life altering decisions as to what I was going to watch. Luckily they are only conflicting this week with their 2 hour openers. Life is going to be so busy with all of my shows starting up. I mean we have new shows like Bromance and the City, old favorites like the Bachelor, ER, Biggest Loser, Law and Order SVU, American idol, 24 and the the not so new not so old private practice, privileged, 90210 and the list goes on. I guess I have just listed all of my sinful indulgences don't judge me for the smut I watch. They are addicting! I have a feeling this winter is going to be pretty busy and my couches are going to get a lot of use. Lucky for me the DVR cuts down quite a bit of time plus I can watch them while I do laundry or clean the kitchen. Hope everyone has their DVR's set this season is going to be crazy

7 comments:

Jenny said...

you can always catch up online!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm a tv show watcher too. I watch almost all those shows you listed. Oh but I also watch One Tree Hill and The Office.

Stacy said...

thank goodness for DVRs!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted this, now I don't feel so guilty for watching all of those shows and then some. My only problem is I don't have a DVR and when I work it is at night. I guess it is time to get a DVR!!!

Unknown said...

hahahaha we went through a smaller version of that today, getting ready for tomorrow

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

No worries! i do not judge you! i watch some or alot of the same smut as you do.

Mindika said...

You're so funny! I don't think I watch quite as many shows as you, but I have my fair share and our DVR just broke this week. I don't know what I'm going to do.