Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some pictures I've been meaning to post

Brody and I went to see the lights at Christmas while Jeremy was in Washington. We took a few of my girls from Young Women's
The girls from YW with Brody
This was taken 2 days after Brody hit his head. So now all of you who see his bump and think it's still huge can see it. It was A LOT bigger when it happened.
This is Brody down town Gig Harbor. Now you can all understand why I would love to move to WA. It was awesome to be able to go walking along this
Brody having a lot of fun during our walk through the harbor at Thanksgiving.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your scarf and hat! That color looks so cute on you!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Love the pictures! thanks 4 sharing!

Unknown said...

Love that little face!