Saturday, January 24, 2009

$6.00 What could I buy?

When I think of $6.00 I think of dinner at a fast food restaurant, gas to drive to SLC, a few gallons of milk. Well instead I used my six dollars to buy this




That's right for $6.00 I bought 6 banana's, 8 cans of tomato sauce, 2 liter of Soda, 3 Pkgs of sausage, 1 very large box of gold fish, 4 boxes of special K bar's, 10 jugs of Juice, and 1 head of lettuce

I spent Just under $6. If I had paid full price for everything instead of using coupons I would have paid a little over $72 dollars. that is a savings of over 90%. Wow did that feel Awesome. I don't expect to do that again soon but it felt great.

If you want to find some awesome deals check out http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/ this will tell you how you can get as many free jugs of juice as you want as well as at least six boxes of free special K bars. I also like this site http://www.goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Christine said...

You always have such great tips! Thanks!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

hot dog. that's sweet!

Me and My Clan said...

You are seriously the queen at saving money. Thanks for letting me know about this! By the way, I can get you Rain Man edited for about $10. Let me know.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Hey...I was just printing some coupons off and decided to print the Ocean Spray ones. I noticed that the Target coupon said "limit one offer per transaction." How did you get all of yours? Did you get them for free or did you print the ones where you can get them for 45 cents? Let me know because I want to go tomorrow and get them! Thanks for the heads up!

Linds Forrest said...

Girl that is SO awesome! I have been wanting to get into it and it's cool to see it works so well! Hey, there is a coupon class thing on February 4 in South Jordan. Let me know if you want the address. It's in the morning time.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

here is a blog i found... can't remember how i found it but, i wanted to post it in case you or any of your other friends and relatives are interested.

http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I can't believe all that was only $6.00. By the way, I love Summer the black barbie that Brody gave Lil. That is hilarious. Brody is so cute. We saw him at the airport when we brought your comp. He is so big and he really is just adorable! Courtney said you guys had fun at the wedding. Good thing you guys were there to run the show.

Unknown said...

So glad my coupon craziness has rubbed off on you and I am not alone anymore!!

JM Inc. said...

How many places did you have to go to to score those deals? All the same store...is that website specific to Utah, or does have info. for coupons that can be used in far off places, like say, Connecticut?

JM Inc. said...

P.S. do you get all your coupons online, or from the newspaper, etc.?

Unknown said...

savvyshopperdeals.com, but it is being retarted this week. I don't like pinchingyourpennies too much because you can't search for items. Whatver works though. Thethriftymomma.com is pretty good about walgreens deals which I love walgreens because stuff ends up for free, but sometimes on every site somethng is missed.

Doug and Brandy said...

Keep the tips coming. I love to coupon shop!!!!!

Lindsay Marx said...

Hey my neighbor does those really cool bracelet watches for really cheap... just thought you'd want to know! I love all your coupon advice, so I thought you'd like this. The blog is called Crystal Scenery http://crystalsceneryllc.blogspot.com/

Us said...

J HI! So I finally started to update myself with my friends and their lives by reading blogs and come across your "saver" thing. Can you explain a little more. Do you just print our coupons or...I'm confused. Anyway, thanks for post love and appreciate it. I mean after all, Jon and I are a "low income" family. ha ha. Miss you guys!