last night at 2:15am Brody woke up screaming in pain from teething. I jumped out of bed and headed to his room. I was so exhausted since I didn't get in bed until midnight and I was having a hard time falling asleep. I grabbed Brody gave him some Tylenol and put him in our bed. When he is teething he won't go back to sleep unless you are with him. After about 20 minutes of trying to get him to go back to sleep we knew it wasn't going to happen. He was wide awake as if it was 8:00 in the morning. Jeremy so nicely took him into the guest room and let him play around with his toys in there while Jeremy tried to fall back asleep on the bed. After a while Jeremy fell asleep and woke up this morning to Brody sprawled across the bed asleep next to him. I can't decide if that was so cute or SOOOO annoying!! I do wish I had a picture though.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That IS unbelievable! Don't you just wish they could put themselves to sleep like that every night!
i think it was kind of cute! how he was just all sprawled out on the bed like that.
How cute! hey by the way, thanks so much for inviting us over for dinner! it was so nice to get to know you two! We will definitely need to do it again!
Oh that is cute...jeremy is nice for doing that. i wonder what time brody fell asleep!
I'm pretty free this week. Have you heard of tote bag tuesday at the gate house? I can't buy anything but it might be fun to see what they have? or do lunch?
Oh kids... you think that sleep will be normal again the older they get but it still is all over the place. How are his molars?
Actually, I've been interested in "eating clean" ever since you posted about it a couple months ago. And then yesterday I saw it at the store and I think I would like it. So yesterday I ordered it off half.com and it was only $4.50 (plus shipping). I'm really excited to read it! Thanks for telling me about it! I found some of her recipes and I'm gonna try them soon.
Post a Comment