Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Good News

Today Jeremy received another Job offer this time from his third choice. Although we are so excited and truly grateful to be blessed with not only one offer but two. We are still holding out a few more days for our first choice. Jeremy's is in their top two candidates. They apparently have to interview internal candidates as part of this so they are doing that now and should know by tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath that we'll hear by tomorrow though since everything takes longer than it should so I'm guessing Tuesday we should know a little more. I'll keep everyone updated

4 comments:

whit said...

AWESOME!!

Sarah said...

good luck!!

Unknown said...

Good luck!!! We are so excited for March for you guys haaha! It's coming quick and then stuff will start to settle right?

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! definately keep us posted!