Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jeremy's Birthday AKA Valentines Day

This year we celebrated Jeremy's Birthday and Valentines day in Las Vegas. We headed down to St. George on Wednesday and spent some time with Jeremy's Parents while we were visiting there, Brody got a little out of control with how much he was drinking when I pulled him out of his high chair this is what I found! I had to get a picture it was too funny.


Also, while we were there we decided to try putting a hair tie in Jacks hair. It's getting so long and into his eyes but I am trying to grow it out so I wanted to see how it looked. Well when I went to take it out this is what came out with it.


On Friday we headed down to Vegas for the weekend. We got in a little shopping at the outlets and found the cutest hat for Brody. I couldn't resist.


We also, had a wonderful Birthday dinner on Friday night for Joel and Jeremy at Lawry's prime rib with my parent's sister Melanie and Brother Joel and his wife Monica. It was so delicious. Thanks so much Dad and Mom it was great.


For Valentines we went to dinner at Cabo Mexican Restaurant with my parent's and Joel and Monica. It was good company and good food. After dinner Monica and I made some yummy strawberry cheesecake.




Sunday night we headed back to St. George to pick up Jack and stay the night before heading back to Orem. On our way out of Vegas we stopped to see the Fountains and the Eiffel Tower replica with my sister Melanie, her husband Jonathan (who arrived Sunday morning) and their son Bryce.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my gosh that picture of brody in his hate is ADORABLE!! you look so good in all of these pictures too, you have such cute hair!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

WOW! looks like a total blast! Happy Belated Birthday Jeremy...

whit said...

that hat is adorable, brody looks so stinkin cute in it!! looks so fun!!

poor jack, that gave me the chills seeing all that hair.

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun@!!! I love that hat for brody! So stinkin' cute! YUM, We thnk Lawrys is so good!

Shanda said...

L O V E that picture of Brody in his hat! And you look gorgeous! Good to see what the family is up to :)