Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My list of fun things to do

I'm totally itching for spring and summer. The sun on Tuesday was such a tease I want it back. I've been thinking about all of the fun things I want to do this summer. I thought I would write a little list so I will remember

pick Strawberries and other yummy fruits at a pick your own farm
Swim EVERY DAY!
walks outside
Farmers Markets
Tube Provo River
dream about planting a yummy garden one day when I have a yard :)
Camping
Hiking
Maybe even a baseball game at BYU

I'm sure everyone else has some good ideas so please leave a message with some ideas :)

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Those are all great ideas. One fun thing I hope to do this summer is take a family bike ride by Bridal Veil Falls. Afterwards, have a picnic and play games. It's fun, relaxing, and beautiful.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

We went tubing down Provo River last September. It was so much fun. It's not anything crazy, but it's so relaxing!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

if i think of any ideas i will email and or call you.

whit said...

How about hot dogs, s'mores and a fire up Provo canyon, play frisbee and talk by the fire!