I have been quite a slacker lately about blogging about important things going on in our lives. I will add pictures tomorrow because it takes forever to upload my photos because I take them in very high quality.
Jeremy got a Job offer...
you read that right. Jeremy received a job offer today. We aren't quite sure as to an exact start date. They require a background check and drug test before you start. The background check takes at least 1.5 weeks so it will be some time after that. In a nut shell it's a sales position for a company who sells a service that backs up your computer so if your computer crashes your documents are safe. Right after he got off the phone with them our "first choice" company called to set up another interview for Monday. It's apparently between him and one other guy. So the 1.5 weeks should give us time to figure out which company will be best for our family. We are really excited to finally be moving in a direction. I will try to keep everyone updated. Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support through this trial.
No More Pacifier... And only one nap a day.
Brody has been pacifier free for the past 4 days. He was only using a pacifier when he went to bed but we decided it was time to get rid of it all together. he is also down from two naps to one nap a day. It's been a little bit of an adjustment for me but it's working. My little boy is growing up so fast I can't believe it. Next thing he won't need me anymore. For now he is adjusting to life without a pacifier. He cries a little bit when he goes to sleep but it's becoming shorter and shorter.
I'm getting a van...
I always said I would never drive a van but I went and test drove one and I loved it. I am pretty sure I am going to get a Honda Odyssey. I love all the features it has and it's super practical since we are planning to have more than just Brody. So once we decide which company we are going with we will become the proud owners of a van.
Alyssa's Wedding...
Better late than never. On of my Best friend's Alyssa got married a little over 2 weeks ago. It was such an awesome day. Congratulations Alyssa and Jon we love you!
Melanie (my sister) is Pregnant...
I'm so excited to have a new niece or nephew on the way. She is 13/14 weeks along and due in the beginning of August. We are so excited for their family and can't' wait for the new addition.
Friday, February 6, 2009
So many things to catch up on
Posted by Janelle at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting...two possible job offers! I hope he get's your #1 choice, but either way, that is awesome! Ha ha, I knew you would cave with the van thing if you ever went and test drove one. That's so nice you're getting one. I'm super jealous! ;) No, just way excited for you. Again...awesome!!
Yay! congratulations on the job offer and everything else that is going on. Keep us posted on everything. you'll have to post pictures of your new van when you get it.
Awesome news about the job offer! It will be even more exciting if you have 2 jobs to choose from and can pick your first choice! Oh and I'm also 100% sold on Honda Oddyseys!
So good to hear!!!! Way to go!! lots of good news! we need to PARTY!
That's so great! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see the van!
Hey Janelle! I keep seeing your blog link on everyone else's and thought I would not be a very good neighbor without checking it out. :) Congrats on the job offer...and the no pacifier! (That was a tough one for Carter). I invited you to our blog too so if you don't get the invite (could be the wrong email address) let me know. lhawley15@yahoo.com
YAHOOO CONGRATS on such amazing news!! We hope everything works out for the best with the new job offer and mini van as well! My sister and brother in law have the same kind of van! It's awesome and I love that his has some getup - go! :) GREAT CHOICE!!!
What a blessing Janelle, I hope he gets the offer from choice #1, but what a relief to know another offer is already in your back pocket. As for the other news, I have to tell you I got a Honda Odyssey when I was 24. I pleaded with Jonathan to get a Sequoia instead, because I was much to hip and cool to drive a minivan. Boy, am I glad he won! The minivan is so much more family friendly; easy to get carseats in and out of, the doors open themselves, the mileage is better, and I can still beat most cars off the line! Anyway, you won't regret it. Honda's are so reliable...a great investment. We paid ours off in 2005, and I've been happily driving it without a payment ever since! Oh, and I heard about Melanie...so are you next in line, or will it be Joel and Monica?
Post a Comment