Well we are still waiting on our first choice job. Friday came and went no surprise as well as Monday. But I was really hoping Tuesday would be the day to get some news. Tuesday came and went but no news. I'm starting to feel like if we don't hear today or tomorrow we really won't be able to hold out. Jeremy has turned down his second choice and is planning to start at his second choice on Monday the 9th. His first choice still would have one last interview so at the rate they are going if we don't have the last interview by Friday there is no way we would know by the following Friday. SO that is where we are at. We still don't know what we will be doing :) In other great news. it was SOOOO SUNNY OUT yesterday. Brody and I enjoyed a good 2 hours outside playing with Cody and Melissa as well as Jack and Jeremy. I was comfortably wearing a short sleeved shirt and jeans and my legs were getting HOT. I know I can't believe it either. Hopefully the sun stays. Poor Brody he cried when we came in. He was having too much fun with Cody playing on the play toy in our neighborhood.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hang in there, Heavenly Father will bless you with the best choice for your family.
We are praying for you all and "rooting for you all!" so you said something about jeremy starting his 2nd choice on the 9th of march? is he starting a job?
I'm glad that Jeremy has all these options. That's so great for you guys. Hopefully you'll hear from your first choice soon so you know for sure. I too loved the weather!!!
I'm so glad you guys stopped by on Sunday it was so nice to see you. I was going to see if you wanted to meet up friday, but we haven't slept in two days and peys is coughing and throwing up. bahhhh!!!! I honestly can't handle this week. sorry, haha I didn't mean to complain
Janelle! Can you email me your yummy spinach dip that you brought to stacy's house for our going away party? I have been craving it BAD!!!!! brandybarnett@gmail.com
Love you!!
Post a Comment