Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finally... we've got it figured out.

We heard back from Jeremy's first choice and he didn't get the job. To be honest though even though it was Jeremy's first choice I'm not sad at all. I'm just really excited to finally have a direction we are for sure going. I know we are where we are supposed to be and glad that Jeremy won't have to commute to sandy every day. So in a little over a week he starts at his new job. We are really excited about this new opportunity in our life and look forward to the future. Thanks everyone for your friendship, love prayers and words of kindness through this. Now all we have to do is find my perfect car. The van I want is kind of out of the price range brand new :) so I'm trying to find the perfect used car. This has proven to be a challenge for me since I am a little picky to say the least. When I sold my RDX after 2 years it had less than 20,000 miles and looked brand new inside. I tend to baby my cars. I've never bough myself a used car before (don't think I am a bad person) I've since realized the errors of my ways and that buying used can save a ton if you can find one in good shape. So now I am on the hunt for my perfect van. This has proven to be very difficult since Van's are so popular in Utah I'm having a hard time finding one for the right price with the right features in the right color and miles that's in impeccable condition. So hopefully I can find something I love. Pressure is on since i only have 10 days to find it. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i am happy he got a job and that things are going to be looking up! good luck on the van search and all. I knew heavenly father would bless you! i am so excited for you all.

Loves,
Heidi

Gabby said...

That is great news. Heavenly Father knows best. I'm sure there is a reason for him ending up at the other job.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I've always bought used cars. My audi is a 2005 1/2 and I bought it in late 2006. It only had 1500 miles on it. Perfect. It was still under warranty but someone else took the hit when they drove off the lot. I love it. I hope you find something!

Chellese said...

Congrats on the job. I'm sure that is a huge relief and blessing. Good luck on the van search. I'm sure something great will be in your path.

Holly and Matthew said...

What a blessing to have a direction and focus! CONGRATS TO JEREMY ON THE JOB! :) It is extremely comforting to know that Heavenly Father sees from beginning to end and understands the reasons behind situations. :) BEST WISHES for the new venture ahead. :)