Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I need your opinions

I'd like to first start by saying I know I am so lame and I don't think I have the most beautiful child in the world. With that said... I keep having people tell me I should enter Brody into a modeling contest. I was looking at Gapkids online the other day and saw that they are having a casting call. I decided why not. Lucky for me I have awesome friends who have taken some awesome pictures of Brody (I like to take photo's but I think these people have captured him a lot better). I have 3 friends who have taken Brody's picture lately. The contest rules are as follow 1. only the child can be in the picture 2. There cannot be any editing other than red eye, cropping and adjustment for color and brightness 3. the picture must have been taken in the last 3 months. I am putting these rules up because my great friend Chellese took some awesome pictures of Brody but they were 5 months ago so I can't use them and I don't want her to think I didn't love them because I do!! if you want to check them out click here. Also, if you want to check out Chellese's blog by click here. I have narrowed it down to 12 and of that I need you to pick your top 5 favorites and leave me a comment of these numbers. If you have time please put them in order from top favorite down.


The Following Photo's were taken by Jordan Shields
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7



The following photo's By Lacy Jenkins
Lacy's Website
DISCLAIMER I MESSED WITH THE COLORS ETC ON THESE SO BASE YOUR OPINION ON BRODY NOT THE COLORING :) I AM STILL LEARNING PHOTOSHOP. THE ACTUAL ENTRY WILL BE BETTER SORRY LACY :)

#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
I want to thank my amazing friends for taking such awesome pictures of Brody and our family. They truly are wonderful photo's I will treasure my whole life. Maybe one of you will be lucky enough to have them take your pictures.
Lacy's Website
Also, If you are interested in purchasing photo's of nature etc. check our Jordan's or Lacy's Website They both have some awesome photos. I know Jordan Sells them but I don't know if Lacy does but I am sure you could try if you find one you like.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

OH BOY I love 2-4 of the first and number 11 in the end OH and I love him!

Anonymous said...

I love 3-5 and 10-12
So are you entering him into the contest. Are there any pictures you can use? please keep me posted on everything and good luck!

Chellese said...

I love #7 and #12. I'm a sucker for those true "personality" shots. #12 is my most favorite.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

#4 and #5

Courtney said...

i love them all janelle he is beautiful my goodness ok its officail i am planning the wedding i need him to marry my grace.. now i know gracie is not as good looking as brody but casey isnt has good look as me lol j/k i love you baby he would be the most perfect model for gap or nordys love him

Jenny said...

3 4 10 12 oops thats only 4. i like the ones where you can see the light in his eyes.

Sarah said...

so cute!! i hope he wins, that would be awesome!! my favorites are 2, 3, 7, 12

Me and My Clan said...

I love them all...he's such a cutie, but my favorites, top to bottom are 3, 11, 12, 2, and 4. Good luck!

Krista said...

3, 2, 12, 11, 1

I love the pictures of capturing the moment rather than the ones of just a baby smiling. But I would do some research of what type of pictures they usually take and then submit those ones. I think he can totally win. He is one of the cutest babies ever!

JM Inc. said...

My faves are 1,2,3 (no order because they're all great) and then 11,12. Good luck...he is darling and you do have some talented photographer friends!

Ashley C said...

I love 11 and 12

Scott and Krista said...

#2,3,7,8,6

I must admit, I went to your blog a few days ago, and looked at the pictures. I was in a rush and never read your post. I was telling Scott how Brody is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I hope our little boy comes out cute. Then I read your post and I think you should enter him! He is so ADORABLE!

Holly and Matthew said...

Well, this task was really hard for me, but I will give you my best. (Preface: I loved all of these adorable pics... and it's easy to see why... they all involve the same cute lit'l one). Order 2, 1, 3, 9, 11 :) GOOD LUCK! :)

emilie s. d. p. said...

They are all darling!
2 3 9 8 10

Monica said...

12, 11, 2, 1, 7
So cute!!! He looks adorable in all of them!!!

Ty and Meg said...

That is tough~ I'd say #2, #3, or #12~

I found you blog through Melissa's and wanted to tell you there is a cute little pic of your "pug" on our blog from the Trunk or Treat.

Bladh Familia said...

i LOVE #2!! very wide b lue eyes! gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Jeremy,

Give me a call...

Nate from Work (801-755-2491)

Carlos & Karly said...

I like #3! My cousin is a model, yes!!

Natasha said...

4, 10, 3, 11, 1 So cute!