Sunday, October 5, 2008

Finally

I think other than my youth temple trip and baby shower life is slowing down.

As promised here is Brody walking. He has walked a lot farther but I love this video because he is in his Halloween costume as well.

I feel as if I have blogged forever and I am sorry if this post is super long but I will try and include a lot of pictures.

On Friday we went to Gardner Village in. We had a lot of fun playing with the pumpkins and playing in the petting zoo. Brody loved playing with the animals and I enjoyed seeing one goats rub his or her head against his thigh it was really funny. The goat somehow got his horn into Jeremy's pocket.

On Saturday Jeremy and I watched conference, I got a pedicure and I had a girls night with my sister in law and our friend Toni well I guess girls night in since it was at my house. We made these really cute frames pictures to come soon.

Today we relaxed and watched conference. We enjoyed spending time with the Jensen family. They stopped in for lunch on their way back to St. George.

I have tons of pictures I will add on a later post so I don't overwhelm all of you.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

That video just made me so happy. He is soooo cute! And I love the costume :)

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Good post and everything. I am sure the video will be great! we saw Uncle Larry and Aunt Susan Friday- well Uncle Larry friday afternoon we gave him a couple of things we found at our work for Brody. Did u get it? Sorry it's from DI and stuff.

Can't wait to see all the pictures you took! did u take any of visiting with the Jensen's? Just curious.

Sarah said...

That is the cutest video of Brody! What a little cutie!!

Holly and Matthew said...

YAY for Brody!!!! He is growing up so fast!!! :) What a little cutie!

Natasha said...

Is there something in the water over in Tanglewood that leads to rapid motor development. Cody and Brody started walking so early! Brody is so very adorable!