I've been told by some of my oh so loving friends my blog has become a little boring due to the lack of pictures. I do apologize life has been busy and uploading pictures from my camera slipped to the bottom of the list. Here are a few of my favorite fun pictures of us lately.
While My sister was here we decided to make Brody a car out of a card board box. He loved it until he finally broke it.
Here is a picture of my sister and I with Brody before church

We went to Gardner village last weekend to the petting zoo and saw the pumpkins. Brody loved the pumpkins and all the animals

And the animals loved Jeremy's pockets (click on the picture to enlarge you will see the goat (I think is what it is) has his horn in Jeremy's Pocket)

Brody was having a blast between sessions of conference holding jack. He was laughing so hard. I guess since Brody was in his sweatshirt he was a little bit slower and Brody could actually catch him

Here is a picture of Brody and Grandpa Jensen hanging out between conference

Brody was a good boy all during conference and just hung out with me (ya I wish but he was good and here is a picture of my baby's )
This last Monday my neighbor Melissa and I decided to take our boys of the Canyon for some fun and to take photos. She is good I am not so don't expect much of the photo's I'm not in :)
The river is awesome up there

Our boys roughing it in the cold
We also went up to Sundance and took a few pictures at Melissa's parents cabin. I never realized how hard it is to get a picture of 2 kids around the age of 1. Brody kept falling over and Cody kept running away.
I may be a mean mom but when Brody fell over and got this leaf stuck to his face I had to take a picture before I helped him up and took it off.
It's so hard to get them to look at me at the same time
Brody loves to cheese
Cody loved running around
Hope that makes my blog a little more exciting. More pictures to come


4 comments:
no not at all is your blog boring. It's great and i always love seeing and logging on to check and stuff. I love the pictures. Keep up the good work!
You're so funny...your pictures turned out awesome! I especially love the one of the leaf stuck to Brody's face. I really need to get some copies. That was a lot of fun!
that is a cute kid you have there!!! I don't think your blog is boring at all! i love to read it!!!
First, your blog is not boring. In fact it keeps me laughing and so occupied while working. Second, I am love love loving your pictures. So pretty in the mountains!
Post a Comment