Brody is growing up way to fast. Here is the video I promised (well I tried 3 times but there was an error I will try again tomorrow)
I also felt like the day would never come when I would have to buy those ugly plug covers. Unfortunately my mobile boy loves the outlets and I am so scared he is going to get shocked. I finally broke down and bought a box tonight. I put them in everywhere so next time you come over please forgive me for being so getto.
Here is a little update in the Jensen Home.
- We were able to enjoy spending time with my mom about a week and a half ago. She came to visit for 3 days for my cousins wedding reception. While she was here we got her hair cut and colored (I love it), went out to dinner, hung out with family, went to gardener village, Taiwan imports (yes Taiwan not Taipan :) and played with Brody until she left on Sunday
-We enjoyed hanging out with Jeremy's parent's who came to visit from this last Tuesday to Saturday. They stayed with Jeremy's sister but we saw them for at least a few hours every day. We stayed busy every day shopping and hanging out.
-This past Thursday my sister was also here. my sister arrived at 11:30pm on Thursday (what a late night). While she was here we worked out, went shopping at the university mall, got our make up done at Mac, our nails and hair done during the Nordstrom event, visited the outlet malls in Park City, went to outback, We to Church, Had a BBQ with Joel and Monica, got her hair cut, went to the beauty supply, back to outback, and took her back to the airport Tuesday morning at 4:30am.
Now that my company is gone and my life is slowing down I just have a dinner with some friends to go to, 2 days of conference, a baby shower for 35 at my house, a young women's temple trip, a dinner with some other friends so Maybe Just Maybe my life will calm down after that... next Friday :) and hopefully I will find some time before the baby shower to clean and make food (we will see)
It's official I have to much going on and I can't say no. I guess I will have to work on that. Pictures to come
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Crazy
Posted by Janelle at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what outlet covers are you referring to? mine are an opaque white and you can't even see them-in fact the outlets look less conspicuous with them in than with them out...maybe you need to find a new kind? and i don't think anyone would mistake any kind of outlet covers as ghetto-it's a safety precaution. you'll be able to get rid of them in five years (ha!).
woah Janelle! You stay so busy! You are such a good little mom/entertainer/host/socialite!
FAMILY IS SO AWESOME... SOUNDS like alot of fun!
Janelle did you take any pics of your mom's new do? I would love to see the before and after...I can't believe you talked her into changing her hair. Does your dad like it?
Post a Comment