This past Friday while my mom was visiting Brody graced Jeremy and I with his first step. It was awesome because both Jeremy and I got to see it as well as my Mom, Joel and Monica. I know I should have posted last week but please forgive me. Since then he has taken I believe up to 13 steps in a row. I have a video I will upload hopefully tomorrow. He is growing up so fast. It's so amazing. Also, when I took him to the gym the other day the girls said he took a few steps for them and then stopped and started clapping for himself. We always clap when he walks and he claps with us so I thought it was so funny. He is such a fun little guy. Oh it's crazy I swear next week he's going to be running. Please no! I need at least a few more weeks to get the house ready and I think Jack would appreciate getting a break for a few weeks. After all the visitors he could use some down time before he has the little man running after him 24/7. I guess it will make life easier for me I will go from entertaining 2 kids (yeah Jack counts as 1. Most of the time I think he is more high maintenance than Brody) Once Brody can run around Jack and Brody can entertain each other. Problem solved no need for a second dog friend for jack.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so awesome! And here you were worried about it. He's such an early walker! Isn't it so much fun? I love it!
YAY! Brody walks... I Promise little kayla will be doing it soon. She stands up and holds on to things and i think it is to brace herself and all. will keep you posted! Loves, Heidi (Cousin)
woah! thats crazy he is already walking! i bet he looks like such a big kid now.
i can't believe he is walking! it doesn't seem like it's been that long since i have seen you, but apparently it has been. Last time I saw Brody, he was in the oven!
Yea, we're so excited!!
Good job cute boy!! I knew he would be quick! He is so young! I can't wait to see him go!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Post a Comment