Thursday, September 11, 2008

Best Day Ever

Where do I start.... I finally did it I won the 20lb challenge. I beat Jeremy That's right you heard me I beat Jeremy at losing 20lbs. It's only taken like 6 months :) but in my defense I had already lost 28lbs since having the baby so losing an additional 20lbs was a little tougher. So now I get to have a little shopping spree to celebrate (that was my prize). Hopefully I will find some cute clothes. Also, today I went to target to buy Brody a Halloween costume not only did I find an awesome costume but my camera that I recently bought at Costco was on sale. Between the clearance sale and signing up for the target card I saved 30% off of my camera!!! so of course I bought it and I will be returning my original camera to Costco since they have a 90 money back guarantee on their electronics!!! Love Costco and target. Below are some pictures of Brody in his costume no we didn't buy another dog that is Brody. Also I had to return the original costume (size 2t-3t 26 to 30lbs) for a larger size (3t-4t 30 to 45lbs) Now as you will see the costume does not look large on him at all in fact I had to remove his clothing just go get it on him. The torso must run small since that is where I had the most problem that and his Chubby Chubby thighs!



10 comments:

dkwalkerfam said...

That suit is the coolest thing in the world! Brody is the cutest thing ever!

Ashley C said...

Cutest little puppy in the world!

Me and My Clan said...

How cute!! I already bought Cody's costume too. He's going to be a monkey. Very appropriate for the child. He climbs on everything! Anyway, seriously, he looks adorable. I love Halloween! It's the best!

Linds Forrest said...

Cute cute costume!! That is adorable!! And congrats on that huge saving for your camera!!

rockchelle said...

What an adorable costume! Happy early Halloween!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little puppy! the cutest! where did u get him? hehehehehe! keep the updates and pictures coming. Brody is the most handsome-st little boy! or should i say the most handsome-st infant i know.

Beth said...

That costume is soooo cute! Love it!

Shanda said...

LOVE kids in halloween costumes! I can't believe he required such a big size! Reminds me of Solomon :) Although he wasn't in a 3T at that age :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute costume!! I need to get going on that!

Unknown said...

oooh and congrats on the challenge! WOOT WOOT