Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thanks Chellese for the awesome Photo's

So I have to sincerely apologize to my friend Chellese. She took some great pictures of Brody a while ago and recently posted them on her blog. Click Here to check out her blog with the pictures of Brody go down to August 22nd. Sorry It's been like 2 weeks since she posted them and I am such a horrible person for taking so long. (don't hate me Chellese) Anyways she is starting a Photography company. She has a blog for her photography company I believe but I have been denied permission according to blogger so apparently it's private for now. I believe their company launches this month sometimes so I am sure the website will be up soon. Thanks so much Chellese for the photos

3 comments:

Chellese said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! We will de-privatize the photography blog when it's all ready to go. I'm a little behind on my timeline because of the retreat planning. Hopefully, we'll have the launch party the end of this month or the beginning of next. In the meantime, we're going to have great deals on mini-sessions for Halloween costumes and the like. Anyone can call me at 801-822-9999. Cheers!

JM Inc. said...

Brody is so photogenic. What a beautiful tot! I hope you've got fabulous pics of him decorating your house. Quality pictures are one of my favorite indulgences!

Unknown said...

I love love love those pictures. What good ideas too! I love that it isn't the normal sitting in a chair by a brown screen!