Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls Night Out

Tonight I had the amazing opportunity to have a girls night out with 2 of my 3 Best Friends (we missed you court). Alyssa, Lacy and I started our girls night out with a stop at Red Robin for some awesome grub and amazing fries with ranch. That's right ranch and fries what a meal. After dinner we headed over to Down East Basics to check out some clothes while we waited for our movie to start. LOVE LOVE LOVE Down East. I have just discovered this store and I love it. I would say it's similar to shade except it has modest clothes beyond a few styles of solid colored shirts. Sorry Shade I love your baby T's and tanks but Down East has taken modest clothing to a whole new level... check them out. I got this cute jacket to add to the shirt and skirt I bought earlier today. We finally headed to the movie. We saw The Women. Loved it. It is a perfect movie to see with your girlfriends to remind you how much fun you can have together, be there for each other and become everything you could ever want to be. The night was amazing!!! It reminded me of how much fun I used to and still have with my girlfriends. We acted crazy like we had no responsibilities in the world, laughed like no one was looking, car danced with the music blaring as if we looked good and made complete idiots of ourselves and boy was it FUN. It was nice to take a break from changing diapers and waiting on someone 24/7. I of course wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world but it was nice to take a momentary break and not have to worry about someone else. Thanks girls for an amazing night. We missed you Court but Alyssa and I are so excited for the new addition to your family and can't wait to sing "bucket of chicken" at the top of our lungs next time you come to UT. (Lacy and Courtney don't know each other but I am sure they would be best friends too)

3 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I am real glad you had a fun time with your "girlfriends!"

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun night!! Glad you girlies had such a good time!

Linds Forrest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.