Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where have I been

Well so much has happened in the last 2 weeks I can't even begin to describe how busy life has been, how much pain my body is in from go go going I'm not sure if I will be able to walk tomorrow. I hope so since my life won't be stopping for a few more days because my sister Melissa is coming to town.

I need every one's help... I am trying to put together a recipe book of recipe's you, my blogging friends, love that you can use your food storage to make. What I mean by this is that the recipe for the most part contains items you could keep on hand (canned fruits, vegi's, and other non perishable items). I understand that most recipes contain some items that you can't keep in storage and that is fine I would still love it as long as I can use some canned/non perishable items. If you have any that you wouldn't mind me sharing/publishing please email them to me at Nellyo521@aol.com.

Also if you have any amazing idea's on food storage for me please email me or leave them as a comment.

Also just for everyone's enjoyment I found this awesome blog that has some recipe's that uses your food storage and other good looking easy recipes http://everydayfoodstorage.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I will see if i can help with the recipie book thing. Will people be able to get copies? or will you just be able to view the recipies and all on the blog?

Chellese said...

Hey, Janelle, sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the 72-hour kit thing. The Emergency Preparedness stuff is totally my husband's domain and I don't have any idea where he keeps it. If you still need it, I will try to get Darin's help to find it for you. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Janelle- i tried to view that blog everydayfoodstorage.blogspot.com - and it says it does not exist and then it says webpage can't be displayed. I have the right address right?