Monday, September 8, 2008

I love my new camera

My camera arrived on Friday and the memory card on Saturday. I've taken 170 pictures since then. Of course some of them are going to get deleted but I've already deleted some. I am obsessed. I know I am not the best photographer but I'm hoping to learn to be better. Either way I hope you enjoy the new pictures of Brody. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be 1 in 3 months.



I've also began making my tutu's and bows again. I took a break for a bit due to vacation and being super busy but I couldn't stay away. I found some cute new ribbon and I've started again. Here is some I've made today
If anyone wants one please let me know I'm sure they would be awesome for Halloween

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

If we have a girl I will SO buy bows from you. I LOVE BOWS!!! :) Brody is adorable.. love the pictures

Lorraine and Kelly said...

You do a really great job, those bows and tutu's are darling. How much are they running? I'm sure Cora would love to have a tutu and she could always use new bows. Do you make the big flowers for their hair too? I'm glad you have a nice new camera, those pictures are cute. Is Brody having red hair!? It looks like it. That's not fair!!

Whitney said...

Janelle, do you think that those bows will fit and stay in Brynns hair. If you think they will, let me know, I would love to buy some. They are so cute and it is hard to come by the cute ones.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

How many bow's and clips can i get for $20 ? i want to get some for Halloween and stuff for little kayla!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

glad you love your new camera! i also can not believe Brody is going to be 1 in a few months? any thoughts as to what your doing for his birthday and everything? just curious.