Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy 2 year aniversary

That's right it's been two years since Jeremy and I got married. I can't believe it's been that long it feels like yesterday that we met. Oh how life has changed since then. Here are a few great memories. Thanks Jeremy for an amazing 2 years. I love you.

A picture of Jeremy and I and his best friend Jon on our work cruise (where we met)

Random picture while we were datingThe night we got engaged at the Tree Room at Sundance
Our first trip to Washington to meet the parent's


Some wedding photos
a picture from our honeymoon in Cabo

Our annual work cruiseThe new addition of Jack to our family (wow he has grown)


Brody 3 day's old On our recent trip to Cabo with my family

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You have a wonderful husband. You 2 are such a cute couple! and i am glad that you are apart of the family and that you are mu friend and jeremy as well. You and jeremy are good and awesome cousin's. Brody is great as well! We love you!

Stacy said...

Happy anniversary!

Linds Forrest said...

WOW!! Congratulations on 2 years, that is so awesome!! You two are such a wonderful couple! I hope this next year is even better for you two.

Becky said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years either.

Carlos & Karly said...

two years?!! We are getting old, miss J face! Congrats, I love you both!! PS- let's play!

Holly and Matthew said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! :) YAHOO for celebrations. I love your pics as well. How fun to look back on all of your fun memories. Hope all is well. love ya :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. Wow, 2 years flew by. Those are fun pics to look at. You guys take some really fun vacations. Maybe my husband will not want to work so much one day so we can do more of those. :)

Alex and Jessica and kids said...

Happy Anniversary. 2 years is pretty great!! fun, fun, fun!!!

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a great day!

JM Inc. said...

Congratulations to the Jensen family! Isn't it amazing how your lives can change in just a few years? And you forget what you really did with yourself before your were married and a mom!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, late! You guys are awesome!! We need to get together again for dinner... your house or mine?

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So happy for you 2!