Does anyone out there have an dog and want to trade watching mine for thanksgiving and I'll watch theirs for Christmas? Or if you don't have a dog and are thinking about getting one you could take a 3 day test drive. Or if you need a place to stay over thanksgiving and want to stay her with our do . Who could say no to this?

Brody did this and all Jack did was lick him. He is amazing with kids but watch out he loves to lick :)!
Who could say no to this curled up on their lap
Jeremy will be gone for 3 nights over thanksgiving and we need someone to either come and let him out 2 or 3 times a day or let him stay at your house. I love my dog so I am sure I am partial but he is really good with kids, He wont chew up your shoes or house, he potty trained and isn't a puppy! He is good with other small dogs and some large dogs. In return I will watch you dog over Christmas. If you have a small potty trained dog who won't bite my child or chew up my house he can stay here of I will go to your house and play with your dog and let him out. I know how it is when you are out of town and you have to leave your dog all you can think about is the poor dog all alone all day long. I promise to play with your dog and let him out multiple times a day. Let me know if anyone is interested. PS for those of you who know my dog but haven't seen him in a while he is out of the puppy stage where he wont leave you alone ever. Now with new people he's only interested in your for a few minutes and then leave you alone. PS he is an inside dog only he can't stand the cold so he really only goes out to potty and we have a teather you can attach him to when you let him out so you don't have to be in the cold with him.
Who could say no to this curled up on their lapLet me know if anyone is interested sorry to sound like a KSL add!

2 comments:
Jack is cute... So where you going for Thanksgiving? Just curious.
Hey Janelle! Long time no see! I've been reading your blog for the last little while and love seeing the pictures of your cute family!
Philip and I are thinking about getting a yorkie sometime in the future, so we'd love to babysit Jack if you haven't already found someone! We don't have a dog that you could babysit at Christmas, but we could work something else out.
Let me know if you still need someone...hope all is well!!
Post a Comment