Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little late but better than never

The past week has been filled with a lot of fun. First off Brody has been getting so much better at walking... and dancing. check out this video.



Last Friday we went and bought our pumpkins.

Brody was having a lot of fun in the bath so I could not resist taking a picture

Also my friend Carrian introduced me to this great thing called couponsense.com and While I haven't become a pro yet or actually gone grocery shopping since I started using it I think it's going to be great. In a nutshell it basically tells you who is having sales and if there is a coupon (you still have to cut the coupon) Well today I got all of this for less than $15.00 you got it all of these items in the picture below 2 hair gels, 4 tooth brushes, 3 hairsprays, 2 face lotions, 1 water bottle and 2 arctic circle shakes. All of which are items I use on a daily basis. Just an FYI for those of you who don't buy these items this would have cost me about $65.00 if I'd paid full price

6 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Yay! for Brody... good job walking. Also loved the video. Now i guess maybe we can try to get Kayla to walk so the 2 kids can maybe play. Will keep you posted.

Iliana said...

Brodys got some cute moves! And where did you go to get your pumpins?

Ally said...

Janelle....Brody is soooo adorable!!! you have the cutest little family! I saw your facebook status and had to check out your blog:)

chingchong7 said...

Hey! Glad you found our blog and left a comment. I've dropped in on your blog a few times, I didn't know if it would be weird if I posted a comment, but we are neighbors so it shouldn't be weird right?:)
Your little Brody is too cute! Love reading your blog!

Kellie said...

Brody is darling! I have started to use those websites to get the best deals. One great tip is that walmart price matches any competitors advertised price. So I only have to make one stop!

Unknown said...

I love all of your pictures! I seriously think that is so awesoem that you spent like 11 dollars! You pretty much rock