Monday, October 6, 2008

My mom before and after

So my mom will probably kill me if she ever sees this post. Lucky for me she isn't really into the Internet. My dear mom has had the same hair style since I was born... No joke we laugh about this fact all the time. I finally convinced my mom it was time for a change. As my bestie Courtney put it she needs a hairstyle from this century. No more wings, no more foofy bangs, no more curlers and no more blond! This is a picture from my wedding of my beautiful and wonderful mom. I wont tell you her age but she doesn't look it even in this before picture. I think the after picture takes years off.

So here it is.....
THE BEFORE
It's coming
Coming
Coming
Coming
Coming
Coming
Coming
Coming
Coming
THE AFTER




So here is to you mom. You are the most amazing person I know. You look amazing. You are such an amazing woman far better than I could even wish to be. Thanks for dealing with me (I was a pain in the BUTT as a child to say the least and I pray I don't have children anything like me) You are the most caring giving selfless person I know.
You look so young I really had someone say "that was your mom? She doesn't look old enough." they are shocked when I tell them my oldest sibling turns 3o this month (sorry Mel didn't mean to rat you out) They seriously questions your purity and think you must have had her at 12.
LOVE YOU MOM



5 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

WOW! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!! It makes her look younger. She is real pretty and was before and is now. even though i have only met her once - at your wedding! She looks good no matter what her hairdo is. Does that make sense?

Unknown said...

Dang momma! No seriously, she looks so much YOUNGER! I love dark on her!

Courtney said...

welcome to 2008! lol i love your mother she is adorable! it looks fabulous!

JM Inc. said...

Your mom looks great Janelle! Way to get her into the salon for a change. We're still working on my mom...maybe someday. I totally concur with everything you said about your mom...I'll always think she's great!

sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I obviously havnen't seen your mom for awhile but WOW!! she looks FABULOUS!!! is she loving it!!