I have an obsession. I've been going to spin class and I love it.

I really want to do a triathlon! I was seriously contemplating doing a tri in June. However since it's 21 days away and I haven't started training I think it will have to wait. This obsession is leading to my new obsession
Road Biking. It's pretty similar except you bike outside oh and without an instructor. My only problem now is I need a bike. Does anyone have a bike they want to let me try out so I can decide if I really love this enough to shell out the money for a bike? I have shoes so that won't be a problem.Also, if anyone hears of a good bike for a great price let me know!
Still not sure how I feel about spandex but I guess they are a must.

4 comments:
I totally want to do a triathalon too! I have for a while but obviously been a little preoccupied. Now I can get in shape to do one. I wish we lived closer to eachother so that we could train together.
You can try out my bike. How tall are you? I love love love it. You could sign up for the Pleasant Grove triathlon on June 13 (I think) it is ultra short distance and would give you a good taste. You really don't need a lot of training for it because you already have a high fitness level. Let me know if you sign up. You can rent a bike for the weekend.
You should fit my bike because I'm 5'7" too. Just let me know when you want to use it.
Yes to road biking, yes to tri's. I will do both with you
Post a Comment