Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm neglecting my blog

I'm sorry I've been neglecting all of you. I have been super busy finding all of you great deals. If you didn't know I've started a blog with my friend Carrian all about gread deals for groceries, houshold items, needs and even wants! I'm super passionate about it and it's showing in my lack of blogging here. I'm sorry I will try and be better. You should check out the blog though. I saved over $300 last month on groceries and other house hold items only spending $150. Make sure to tell all of your friends. With the way the economy is I'm so grateful that we are able to share ways to save with other people so that we can all save money!

As for my family we are pretty busy these days. Brody is getting so big he makes me laugh all day long. His favorite things to do lately include getting on the furniture, running away from me, rolling his eyes or prettending he doesn't see me when I catch him doing things he shouldn't. He also loves to play outside! We have been visiting my family in Washington this past week for Mothers day. He has had so much fun playing with his Aunts and Uncles and especially running around playing with his cousin Bryce. It's been so fun to see them interact. They are so cute together.

I don't think I've laughed so hard in my entire life as I have this past week. I some how forgot how stinking funny my family is. I've been all out dying of laughter almost this whole week from all of the funny stories and jokes my family has been telling me. It makes me miss WA! I've also been able to hang out with my best friend Courtney. Thanks so much for working out with me and making me laugh just as much. You and Casey are the best. We wish we lived close. I don't think anyone would get anything done but it would be well worth it.

That's our life in a nutshell. Life is crazier than ever. I'm turning 25 this month and not sure how I feel about that. I'm sure it will be great. I'm having the time of my life. I have an amazing husband, cutest little boy in the world, a fun dog, great life, wonderful family and extended family, and I'm loving every minute. Here is to 25!

I forgot my camera. don't hate me!

2 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

WOW! you have been busy! i also am glad you have been able to spend time with your family. wow! 25!!! I remember that- that was almost only 3 years ago for me. Yea i am getting old and i am turning 28 this year. Not sure how i feel about that. Anyhow i could never hate you. So no worries.

Doug and Brandy said...

You have been busy!! 25 was a really hard birthday for me. I am not sure why but it was tough. I just have to remember that there are people older than me. Like Doug :)