Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I can't Believe I'm 25!

Sorry it's a few days late. But, I can't believe I'm a quarter century! My morning started out pretty normal. I got up and ready for the gym. Brody and I came downstairs to find my birthday presents sitting in the family room. There wasn't enough birthday wrap so Jeremy decided to get creative.

Brody helped me open my gifts

then decided to try them out myself. You have to love large shoes on a kid!


I was lucky enough to get my heart rate watch and cycle shoes for the spin class I've been doing. I Love spin. I can't wait to save enough money to get a road bike!

Brody really wanted to wish me a happy birthday. He was trying to smile so hard for me



After working out it was off to the race. It was a pretty busy day. I enjoyed time with Brody, went to dinner with Jeremy and Brody and was surprised with a yummy cake from Cold Stone. Brody loved the cake I loved these two pictures. Brody was trying so hard to give me some smiles



I ended the night with some good fun and relaxation at my cousin's baby shower. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Here's a sneak peak at tomorrow's post about Brody growing up!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

happy late birthday! what fun presents! i need to find a hobby so i can get cool presents and not just clothes and kitchen stuff. haha. oh and brody is so stinkin' cute!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday!!!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

So cute! i enjoyed the post. I am going to make you a scrapbooking page of something.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

K it was YOUR birthday... I wanted to see more pictures of you. You are looking so dang skinny, seriously I'm not kidding. Good for you, way to go girl. I've always admired how you can put your mind to something and make it happen. Can you coach me?? Happy birthday! I'm almost there in Oct. It's sick how old we are now.

Chellese said...

Happy belated B-day.
And you still need to tell me what spins classes/teachers you like.

smeltzer family said...

ohmigosh your way skinny! :)