Monday, May 25, 2009

I've seen the light

The other day I was reminded of what a bad blogger I have been. I've been so busy with so many things I've let my personal blog take a dive. I'm sure I've lost my readers but here it goes for the few readers I have left. Spread the word I'm back and determined to be a better blogger. I do apologize if my posts are out of order

Over the memorial day weekend we were able to head down to Mt. Pleasant. Jeremy's parent's just moved there and were nice enough to let us and our friends use their house while they were out of town. We had so much fun roasting marshmlows, letting the kids run around on their property and playing games. Brody loved having a yard to play in and Jack did too. Jeremy said he was "dog of the year" we let him run all around with out a leash and he would come back when we called. I couldn't believe it. If you've read previous posts about me running after my dog or you've been lucky enough to catch the craziness you know when Jack get's out it's a great ordeal to get him back. We all loved his new found freedom and we are hoping he's just as good here.Sorry I didn't take may pictures of our trip but here is Jack with the guys building a fire.

Here is your sneak peak for tomorrow's 25th Birthday post. I though this was a great picture of Brody from my birthday.


He couldn't get enough of he birthday cake and never managed to get it off his upper lip :)

2 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

glad you had fun at Uncle Larry's and Aunt Susan's house!
(mom and dad and mom and dad in law to you and jeremy)
i really can't wait for my next family drive down there. My dad's first cousin lives in good ole mount pleasant! i love Mt. Pleasant! Maybe sometime when i am down there i can go over and visit with Larry and Susan.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

He is such a cute cute little guy!