Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm turning 25

I'm not sure how I feel about turning 25. It's sneaking up on me way to fast. I didn't even realize it's only 4 days away! It's been a good month so far. Mother's day and my upcoming birthday mean I finally get to start getting thing's on my want list!

For mothers day Jeremy got me the coolest waffle iron. Inspired by our friend the Ferguson's I was dying to get the waffle iron to start a family tradition of yummy waffles for Christmas Breakfast. Our friends gave us the most amazing waffle recipe I wish I could eat it every day. I know so many people have asked me to post it on my blog. Give me a few days I need to double check with our friends before I share it with the world.

Next on my list is a heart rate monitor for working out.
(Hint hint if Jeremy is reading this... best price is on amazon.com :) ) I'd also like some indoor spin shoes too but I guess I'll have to go try some on before I tell you.

If anyone is looking for an awesome workout I started spin thanks to my friend Whitney. I'm addicted it's so great. (you don't have to have shoes I just want some) I don't think I've been so tired or worked so hard it's great! If anyone wants to join me let me know (I'd post my schedule but I don't need a stalker)

In other news we just got back from Washington. Brody and I spent a week with my family. It was so much fun. Brody had a blast with his cousin Bryce. I've been working with Brody on obedience and he's spent a few times in the "naughty corner" for getting on the table. Well... While we were at my mom's house he kept getting on her glass coffee table. I'd tell him he was naughty get him down and he would go to the "naughty corner" well one afternoon my mom was watching the boys Brody got on the table. My mom was on the phone and Bryce came over to tell her that Brody was being naughty and needed to go to the naughty corner. My mom tried to explain he didn't understand and asked him to help him off the table since she was on the phone. Bryce walked over to Brody, helped him off the table, told him he was naughty and ushered him over to the corner where Brody sat down and sat in the naughty corner. My mom was dying of laughter. Overall it was so much fun I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. My family is so funny

I would love to share pictures but I forgot my camera.

4 comments:

Chellese said...

Happy upcoming b-day. I hope you get everything on your wish list.

Just wanted to see when you'd like to do VT again. That group thing worked well last time. Maybe we could arrange something like that again.

I've never tried spin. I'd love to know which teachers/classes you've liked.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I Loved being 25! it was a blast! one thing i remember from being 25 was that Jared got married. I got a new sister in law! other than that not alot of highlights! but, i loved being 25! and i know you will to. We are mailing your birthday card tomorrow. Happy Birthday this week.

Unknown said...

I hated turning 25 last month. I seriously felt and feel so old now!!!!!! bleh!!!!!!! Cade has a good HR monitor. He got it on craigslist I think.

Mindika said...

Please!!! 25...that's nothing. Try 35 in July. You just wait. When you're 5 years from 40, it really hits you.

But I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!