Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My little boy is growing up




I can't believe Brody is getting so big. He's my little cheeser!

A few things he's been doing lately....

A few new words
Un-cle
gO
Shoos (shoes)
Cheees (cheese)

Sitting in the naughty corner. That's right I have a naughty corner and I use it. Brody willingly goes there when told. sits on his bottom and even sometimes waits for me to tell him he can come out. It's pretty funny


He hate's letting go of his doggy. He would cry every time I tried to take his dog so he could eat breakfast


He loves to touch his head, eyes, ears, mouth and nose and especially his tummy

(don't mind my ugly outfit and pink shoes I had the flu)

He's very good at self entertaining

He loves his daddy

and his Mommy

and of course his doggy Jack!

3 comments:

Iliana said...

So cute. Love the naughty corner pics! Just you wait, pretty soon he wont be so cute in that corner and instead he'll be kicking and screaming. Or maybe thats just my kids. Happy Birthday too! You're so young! When do you go to spin again? Maybe I'll join you one day and you can see what a wimp I am.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

way cute... i also like the naughty corner pictures. Funny story! so us weirdo's up here in magna- we still have not taken our christmas cards down yet. We have them all up on our "card string!" so the one you sent at christmas time is there. So when Kayla and Dakota come over they always want to see a picture of you guys and brody! and then they say "there's brody!" and we even taught kayla a few weeks or so ago to say brody. So she says brody and it's real cute. I think they could be real good friends. Sorry it took me so long to tell you that!

Melanie Love said...

He's so cute!! Those clothes actually fit him, I can't believe Bryce wore those to school last year!