Monday, May 18, 2009

Oops My Bad

I went to target today to get a few more awesome deals on snacks for Brody. While I was there I planned to pick up a present for my niece who is turning 1 tomorrow. I had my cart full of treats for Brody stopped to look at some things and then got on the phone with my sister-in-law to find out what toys she had before I bought something. I was so distracted walking all over the store I finally ended up on the other end of the store where  I found the perfect gift. I turned around to put the gift into my cart when I did I saw that it wasn't my cart. I had been pushing someone else's cart all over the store I was mortified. I quickly left the cart and went back to find mine hoping that who evers cart I had taken wouldn't be around. I found my cart and quickly checked out. How embarassing. 

5 comments:

dkwalkerfam said...

That is so funny!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Wow! that is crazy! and funny. I Know one day you will look back at this and laugh. Anyways so did you get the gift for amber? curious!

Stacy said...

that is too funny!

Me and My Clan said...

That's hilarious!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Hahaha. That's so funny! I love it!