I know it's been forever I bet I don't have any followers any more. I am so sorry to all of you who have been checking our blog and finding nothing has changed. Between Easter, family gatherings, and my new thesavvyshoppers.blogspot.com I've been incredibly busy I don't know how people work and have kids.
Here is a quick rundown of Easter. Brody had so much fun for hist first "real" Easter he was 3 months old last time so it was pretty uneventful. This year we had Easter egg hunts all week long. I made some jello Easter jigglers, we had my brother Joel and his wife Monica over for dinner followed by more Easter egg hunts. We did miss out on the Easter egg dying. I boiled the eggs to dye on Saturday night before Easter but by the time Jeremy got home from helping his parent's move to Mt. Pleasant we had to rush out the door to dinner. Better luck Next year. The highlights of Easter include Brody's egg hunt when he got up (I made the mistake of putting candy in all of them he didn't want to move on to the next egg before eating the candy. I picked up quick and dumped out the remaining candy before he got to them to dump it on the ground. I don't know about you but m&m's falling on the ground where a dog lives can't be eaten) We also enjoyed Brody hunting for eggs with his Uncle Joel and Aunt Monica outside. He was way to distracted to hunt outside. Other than that it was Easter as normal Minus the good meal (sorry Monica and Joel I will never try pot roast again I don't even like pot roast and it was a waste it did not fall apart like it should) Here are a few pictures to highlight the day.
As for life. Jeremy is loving work and I am busy as can be with my new money saving blog. Check it out if you get time. I saved hundreds of dollars this month and I know you can too. The link is at the top of my page or Click Here
I promise to post more soon.




2 comments:
I Love all the pictures. Can the pictures be viewed out of the slideshow?
We love your blog and are checking it almost everyday! we like what we find! This is Aunt Marilyn by the way!
Post a Comment