Brody woke me up screaming at 6:00 this morning and it was all down hill from there. At one point I seriously called my mom and sister and informed them that I has Satan reincarnated. My sister then asked me if I was sure it wasn't my brother reincarnated. I had to laugh my brother Joel (love you) was a bit of a handful as a baby. I didn't however laugh when she then told me it was just a little me. Yes I admit it I was a handful too.
Brody screamed on and off pretty much all day. I tried orajel and Tylenol just in case it was teething, checked ear sensitivity in case of ear ache and even tried to give him more mommy time unfortunately he was very determined to meet his goal of making my day horrible. I did however get to go to cycling class for the first time an it was awesome. I don't know if I will be able to walk tomorrow but I LOVED EVERY MINUTE.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
My little Devil!
Posted by Janelle at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm going to have to come to the gym with you after this baby arrives! You're such a good example. You have a rough day and you still get to the gym! You look so good.
I feel your pain...I have a teether right now too. Not fun!
just you wait ... it gets worse. Noah has turned into Satan and it's a everyday occurance. Love ya!
I am glad that he seems to be better today~
Post a Comment