Saturday, April 11, 2009

I've save almost 72% ($120) on groceries this month

http://media.mythings.com/imageid_-1/mode_Full/size_0/theme_Classic/cons_0/imageToken_/MT-Prod/Images1/7/29/26/7292647--SaveMoney.JPG
I've been keeping track of how much I spend at the grocery story and how much I save. So far this month I've spent just over $75 but then again I would have spent $195 That's a savings of $120 or 71.5% if that doesn't make you want to talk to me I don't know what will. I've done this by shopping the sales and using coupons. If I keep saving like this I'll be laying on the beaches of Hawaii in no time! Check out albertson's if you need lysol product's they are 50% off between coupons, rebates and sales. I got lysol products for under $.50 a product. That's great. Also, I've been adding things each trip to my food storage it's great. I'm spending way less on groceries and stocking up my food storage. Why spend money you don't have to?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO JANELLE! How do you or how are you doing it?

Anonymous said...

would love for you if you would like to let me in on the secret.

Lacy said...

you amaze me!

ME said...

This is Aunt Marilyn... So i read your post on the grocery savings! I really admire you. I read the part about the lysol products at albertsons. Now were they rebates from other websites or in-store and instant rebates?

Lindsey said...

I'm ready to talk! :) I've tried couponing, but I end up buying stuff I don't need just to get a good deal...how do you do it? I need a tutorial.

Unknown said...

WOOT WOOT! Good job! I love having a partner in crime with this!