Although today is Saturday I've had the great pleasure of watching the little man all day. What's new I do this most days. Today though was a little trying on my nerves. Jeremy keeps giving Brody these "toys" that he can't figure out and then leaving the house to let me deal with the aftermath. First he gave him a Rubik cube all I heard was screaming as he tried to pull it apart with no luck. Today was like no other he went out to his car, came back in with a balloon and left to go help his parent's move some things. This is when the screaming began every other second I had a shrill scream seriously piercing my earls and leaving them ringing. Brody would hold the balloon for one second then let it go only to want it again. of course he didn't think he could reach the string so it became my job to hand it back to him at his beckoning scream. This happened on and off all day. He would forget about it for a while then remember. I tried everything to keep him entertained with the balloon at a level he could reach it, I finally tied it to the dog hoping Brody would have fun running around after the dog chasing it. Instead all I heard was screaming all through the house as he chased it trying to get it. Finally I gave up grabbed the balloon and popped it and threw it in the garbage. I'm the worst mom ever!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
No your not the worst mom! You are a awesome mom.
Every mom has her breaking point, and you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your sanity :)
That's not even mean, you are such a sweetheart. You tried and dealt with it for a long time and deserve credit for that.
Better the balloon than Brody...this too shall pass
hahahahaha I think that is one of the funniest things i have ever heard of, but um why didn't you just cut the string and put a weight on it so it wouldnt got anywhere instead?
Next time tie it to his wrist!! Then he'll just scream because he can't get it off!! J/K.
That is sooo funny!! And you are a fabulous mom!!!
Post a Comment