Monday, June 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

We made an impromptu trip to the thanksgiving point farm on Saturday afternoon. Brody has been inside a lot this week and we've been getting pretty bored with it. Brody loved touching the animals.



He also go to take a ride on a pony. Every kid's dream right? (well it was mine and I've never ridden one crazy!) He also go to take a ride on the horse drawn wagon around the farm. It was a lot of fun.
When we got back Brody cooled off in the sprinklers. It was his first time and he was a little bit nervous but he had a lot of fun.




In other news Brody has learned to climb up our tall chairs. I frequently turn around to find this


I almost forgot. Jeremy taught Jack how to beg. This picture is priceless!

4 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Your such a good blogger! i love the pictures. You 3 always have so much fun. Loves, Heidi

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Such cute pictures!

Unknown said...

I so have to show Peys that picture of Jack. She will pretty much love it!

Mindika said...

He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby. He's such a cutie! I love little Jack. Your dog actually make me sometimes think that maybe I could have a dog, but I'm still not totally convinced.