Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some fun and funny things that have happened lately

Today while changing Brody he decided he wanted to sit on the toilet. I always encourage this so I plopped him on up on the toilet he quickly decided that wasn't what he wanted and with my help jumped down from the toilet to flush it and wave bye bye to the T.P as it went away. He then quickly ran past me to our sliding glass door and with his naked butt to oncoming traffic behind our house proceeded to hide from me behind the curtain. I had to laugh a bit before getting him out.

Yesterday Brody ate steamed broccoli for the first time. Not that I haven't tried before but today I was finally successful! He loved eating the "tree's" as I told him. Maybe he got confused and thought I said "treats" either way I was glad he at it. He kept wanting more and more it was great!

Over the weekend we headed down to Mt. Pleasant to drop Brody and Jack off at Jeremy parents. We stayed there Friday night and played outside with Brody and Jack. They had so much fun. Saturday morning we left the "babies" and headed to Park city. Jeremy's parents had a condo there for the week and were nice enough to let us use it for a night while they Brody and Jack. It was Park Cities 125th anniversary so there was a band and a party and they had closed down parts of main street. It was pretty cool. We also were able to meet up with our friends the Ferguson's at this whole in the wall pizza place. It was Great. Thanks for showing it to us. All in all it was a nice little break from Reality before Jeremy's parent's brought Brody and Jack back. Thanks so much for the place and watching our "kids" they can be a handful we know :)

Sorry for the lack of pictures but at least it's a post! Pictures to come

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! such fun things that are happening. Jeremy's parents are so great and generous. So glad they are my aunt and uncle!

Anonymous said...

Hey slight change of plans! i am not having the big bbq i was planning on for my birthday! but, you all are still invited to come and celebrate. Would love to invite you all over to dinner Sunday night if that works for you all. Like at 6- 6:30 ish. At our house if that works for you all.