Sunday, June 7, 2009

I know this is a taboo topic but it's pretty funny

toilet graphic


I woke up this morning with Brody and headed down stairs while Jeremy slept in. After breakfast I took Brody out of his seat and went to the ladies room. I left the door cracked because he's pretty mischievous and I need to be able to hear what's going on since I am the only on up. This turned out to be a good and bad idea. All of the sudden I hear him open the dishwasher and started pulling out the knives I had in the dishwasher. I freaked and jumped of the toilet to stop him. Ya that's right all I did was jump off the toilet I admit it. You would too if your 18 month old had a knife. I stopped him and quickly hobbled back to the bathroom. (am I mortified yet... yes) I didn't get the door latched this time and in come Brody. He walks straight over to me grabs some TP and begins to put it into my lap and starts to get upset that he cant put it between my legs. I've been working on potty training him and apparently something is sticking. (If I wasn't mortified before I am definitely mortified now)

2 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

too cute~ i love all your stories..

Me and My Clan said...

Ha ha!! I'm laughing my head off!